- Build your own 4-Hour guided historical nature tour.
- Recommended for adults due to the length of the tour and walking opportunities.
- You are welcome to bring your own food and beverages (alcohol and non-alcohol).
- Subject to availability. Advance reservations required.
Get off the Boat at any of the following destination in Georgia:
- Greyfield Inn on Cumberland Island – $900
- Cabin Bluff: Cumberland River Retreat – $800
- Historical St. Marys – $450
»26′ Proline Walkaround
»Up to 6 passengers
»Comfortable, covered seating
»Restroom on board
All of our Captains are licensed Coast Guard Captains.
Greyfield Inn on Cumberland Island
A grand and graceful mansion located on Georgia’s Golden Isles on the state’s southernmost coastal island, Cumberland Island. Cumberland Island was the 19th century retreat of Thomas and Lucy Carnegie who, in 1900, built Greyfield for their daughter, Margaret Ricketson. Converted to an inn during 1962 by her daughter, Lucy R. Ferguson, and family – who oversee the daily operation – Greyfield Inn exudes the welcoming atmosphere and charm of a family home.
Astonishing natural beauty surrounds you as you explore the rustic historical charm of this waterfront retreat. The property overlooks Georgia’s vast tidal marshes and is adjacent to Cumberland Islands famed national seashore. Cabin Bluff has been recently celebrated as the #2 Corporate Retreat in the Country.
Historic St. Mary’s
Wander through the waterfront park next to the historic Oak Grove Cemetery. Situated between a grove of beautiful shade trees and a relaxing gazebo, there is a breathtaking view of the St. Mary’s River and golden marsh lands.